We break down the barriers that prevent refugees from finding employment:
- Gaps on the cv and difficulty in obtaining references
- lack of recognition by employers of overseas qualifications.
- lack of the UK work experience that employers often look for
- unfamiliarity with hiring practices and UK workplace culture and expectations
- inadequate English language skills
- less experience of computer processes and common software programs used in the UK
We offer intensive support to respond to the individual needs of our clients. We help them map the journey into work and define milestones along the way. The journey starts with an in depth appointment to establish the client’s skills, ambitions, the short and long term goals and exactly what support is needed to achieve them.
Clients are then enrolled in one or more of our four programmes: