Developing English skills can help with integration into the UK labour market. From applying to jobs, writing emails, talking on the phone or chatting with your new colleagues, it is important to feel comfortable communicating in English.
We provide courses at at the following levels, after an assessment, you will be invited to enrol in the next available course.
- Pre-beginner English: Course material includes; the alphabet, numbers, introductions and helps students work on learning how to write in English.
- English for Work: Course material includes; introducing oneself, asking and giving directions, talking on the phone, and preparing for your first job.
- Business English: Course material includes; email etiquette, negotiations, ice breakers, agendas and presentation skills.
- IELTS: Course material includes; test strategies, mock assessments, listening techniques and writing practice.
What to Expect
- Initial appointment and assessment
- 8 week courses with weekly classes and homework to complete
- Courses run in the evening or weekends
- Trained teacher and teaching assistants
- Small group classes and an inclusive learning environment