BB Aspire is a programme supporting refugees who are underemployed or looking to upskill to progress into roles which are aligned with their aspirations or make better use of their skills.
At Breaking Barriers, we believe that ‘integration’ is user defined – it’s not just about getting a job, it’s about finding meaning and purpose in the work that you do. This means that, unlike some organisations, we support clients who are employed when they come to us. We also continue to work with clients who have been supported into employment by the First Steps programme and no longer feel they are in roles commensurate with their skills and experience, due to improved levels of English, cultural awareness, or IT skills.
Sector Specific Knowledge
What to Expect
- Support tailoring your CV to enhance your skills and experience
- Cover letter writing guidance to help your application stand out from the crowd
- Interview preparation with our expert advisers
- Invitations to workshops to help you build your professional skillset
- Networking events to meet others within your sector
- Flexible appointments, to fit around your work schedule