From applying to jobs or universities, writing emails or essays, or chatting with your new colleagues or classmates, it is important to feel comfortable communicating in English.
We provide a range of group and one-to-one courses. After an English level test, you will be invited to join the next available course.
Kevin has a great experience in teaching IELTS. He speaks clearly, he is organised. That’s why I don’t feel lost. He provides his information in a smooth, organised way.
What you can expect
- English level test
- 6-week courses with weekly classes and homework to complete
- Flexibility, with courses during the day or in the evening
- Online or face-to-face
- Qualified teacher and teaching assistants
- Inclusive learning environment
- The alphabet
- Learning how to write in English
English for work
This course is divided in three levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced and covers:
- How to write a CV and formal email
- Small talk in the workplace
- Talking on the phone
- Preparing for your first job
- Email etiquette
- Ice breakers
- Presentation skills
- Test strategies
- Mock assessments
- Reading and listening techniques
- Speaking and writing practice
Informal conversation practice
Our friendly weekly classes are for all levels and cover a different topic each week. This class is designed to help you increase confidence in communicating in English.