Our BB Futures programme supports young refugees, ages 18 – 25, to enter employment, higher education or training. The year long programme provides young people with a dedicated employment and integration adviser, monthly workshops on topics from “Career Day” to “Presentation Skills”, the opportunity to be partnered with a mentor and access to job opportunities from our Corporate Partners.
We understand that young refugees have dreams and career ambitions and we can support you to access different education and training opportunities, de-mystify applying to university, and enrol in our Education programme for english language courses and training opportunities.
Knowledge of UK education/job market
What to Expect
- Weekly catch-ups with a Breaking Barriers Employment and Integration Adviser
- Attendance at 6 compulsory advice and guidance sessions or employability workshops
- Support writing cover letters, CV’s, and applying to jobs or completing university applications
- Access to BB Education courses
- Flexible appointments to fit around college or work schedules
- Opportunity to connect with a mentor or life coach