Based in our head office, work closely with staff on the “behind the scenes” tasks that are vital for our programmes to succeed. This role varies depending on current projects, but you will develop your administration skills and gain an insight into a fast-paced charity.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Databases, Google suite).
- Organisational skills, teamwork and reliability
- Written and spoken English skills
- Able to communicate clearly with clients face-to-face and on the phone. Other languages are a plus.
- Initiative and creativity
- Alignment with BB’s mission.
- We particularly encourage applicants from refugee backgrounds.
Availability and Commitment:
Benefits to the Volunteer:
- Make a genuine impact on the lives of refugees
- Increase understanding of the barriers refugees face in accessing employment in the UK
- Develop administrative skills and ability to use a database
- Understand the elements of programme coordination
- Full training and support provided from our friendly and knowledgeable staff team
- Be part of a new, innovative charity which is developing all the time
- Contribution towards travel expenses
Office-based - London or remote
WeWork Shoreditch Mark Square,
1 Mark Square,